Saturday, February 11, 2012

The Apartment - Short Film

I've finally put up my Intermediate Production 3-2-1 project on the web, this is a film I wrote and directed last year. I have to say, it's sort of a quiet little film, well, I guess so is Pit Stopping in some ways. If you haven't noticed, I tend to take events and experiences from my life and turn them into written stories which I then use for my film projects, I guess it's partly the way I make sense of things that happen to me. I have to start working on writing my senior thesis this semester and though I have an idea slowly working itself out in my head, I don't think it would be such a good idea to put it out there yet. I hope you enjoy "The Apartment" if you get a chance to watch. Maybe turn off the HD, it seems to play better and just as clear without it.

The Apartment:
http://vimeo.com/36590375

No comments:

Post a Comment