Sunday, September 11, 2011

IndieGoGo Site Up For AP Project

Hey everyone!

I wanted to post a quick update that I started a page on IndieGoGo in order to fundraise for "Pit Stopping," and would like to thank everyone for the support and interest in the project! If I can, I'm hoping to fundraise enough so that I can shoot the project in 16mm, because I think this may be one of the few opportunities I'll have to shoot film. Here is the IndieGoGo site in case anyone would like to take a look:

IndieGoGo: Pit Stopping

I'm excited to say that I have gotten to start talking with my producer and 1st assistant director on the project, and we're going to hold casting auditions next week. The latest draft of the script is in good shape, which I'm very happy about. I went location scouting last weekend with my parents and boyfriend and am looking into getting permits for a couple of the places we found. The location that I'm having the most trouble finding is for the last scene of the film, I'm looking for a scenic point (like a lake, reservoir, hiking trail, or the like) but haven't found one yet. Here are a couple of pictures from our location scouting adventure.


This is out along the side of the road in east Orange County.


This is the road side I was thinking of using for the second scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment